International Artists

International Artists

NZ Fringe has 'festival status' with Immigration New Zealand, meaning that you don't need a visa to be part of the festival if you are travelling on certain passports. Check the "visa waiver" countries list to see if this applies to you. You will need a letter from NZ Fringe confirming your participation, and a copy of a letter from Immigration New Zealand that NZ Fringe can supply to you. Email to request a letter of participation.

Artists from countries not on the "visa waiver" list* will need to apply for their own visas.

As of October 1, 2022 all* those travelling to New Zealand will need an NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority) before arriving in New Zealand. This includes all visa waiver countries. Visit Immigration New Zealand for more information.

*Australian citizens travelling on an Australian passport do not need an NZeTA and do not need to apply for a visa (Australian permanent residents do need an NZeTA).

All payments to international accounts will incur international processing fees.