Mandi Lynn + Every Body is a Treasure Charitable Trust
Get your girls out and cover them in an organic golden clay. Join the 250+ women whose torsos have been anonymously photographed by Mandi Lynn to become part of the touring Every Body is a Treasure Photography Exhibition. Open to those who identify as female.
Who should come:
- Female identifying only
- Those who struggle with loving their bodies and would like a sisterhood of support to help cross the bridge into body compassion.
- Those wanting to push their boundaries and face some fears.
- Those who are happy in their own skin and want to celebrate that fact and support other women to do so too.
- Two boobs, one boob, no boobs, saggy boobs, perky boobs, tiny boobs, big ole boobies, augmented boobs, reduced boobs, mismatched boobs...all are welcome and celebrated.
- We have a mini body compassion workshop lead by Mandi Lynn, director of Finding Venus (NZ's Body Compassion Film)
- You take your top off and cover yourself in golden clay from neck to belly.
- You get anonymously photographed by Mandi Lynn for the Every Body is a Treasure Exhibition and Book.
- By doing so you become inducted into the Luscious Order of Golden Shield Maidens sworn to do their best to promote body compassion in the world.
- An open mike will be made available for those who are interested so that they can share their stories of learning to love their bodies with the other participants.